are from Monday to Friday :
8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30PM
and Saturday 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:30PM
Php 25,000.00* from January to November,
Php 30,000.00* for December Schedule
• In house choir Php 4,000.00
• Own choir (additional charge) Php 5,000.00
• In excess of 5 pairs of sponsors, P 500.00 per head
*Please take note that the rates may change, so please get in touch with the Parish Office for any price adjustments.
50% downpayment to reserve the schedule
Full Payment one month before the wedding date
The downpayment is non-refundable and is good only for the date reserved (non-movable)
* Only ONE AND A HALF HOURS is allotted for the whole celebration (mass, wedding rite, photo sessions).
*Bride and groom are required to attend the Pre- wedding Orientation Seminar before making the initial down payment and reservation.
Reservation of the Church for a Wedding –
Please finalize the details of your wedding and/or event through email, and wire or deposit the amount needed to the appropriate bank account .
WEDDING REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLIST:
(Please Remember to submit only ORIGINAL Copies Strictly Two Months before the Wedding Date)
- a. Marriage License from Civil Registrar’s Office ( 120 days validity)
- b. CENOMAR – Certificate of No Marriage from NSO or Marriage Advisory (if civilly married) 6 mos. validity
- c. Marriage Contract from NSO (if civilly married)
- d. Certificate of Baptism (Bride and Groom) “For Marriage Purposes.” 6 mos. validity
- e. Certificate of Confirmation (Bride and Groom) “For Marriage Purposes.” 6 mos. validity
- f. Publications of Banns & Permission from Parish of the Bride and Groom for 3 consecutive Sundays. 3 Months before the wedding: 3 Sundays Publication. Forms will be provided by the office for you to submit to your own parishes
- g. Attendance of Pre-Cana or Pre Marriage Counseling (2nd and 4th Saturday of the Month at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Shrine Parish) Bring your Pre-Cana Booklet with Answers on the Exercises
- h. ID PICTURES , 1 copy each 2×2 i. Birth certificate (Bride and Groom)
- j. List of Principal Sponsors: 5 pairs only are included in the wedding fee. Copy of Wedding Invitation must be submitted.
- k. Canonical Interview with the Priest of Mt. Carmel (every WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY)
Contact Us Now »»
WEDDING CASES THAT NEED TO SECURE PERMIT
FROM THE CHANCERY OFFICE OF THE DIOCESE OF CUBAO
1. MIXED MARRIAGE:
• Marriage between a Catholic and a non-Catholic
• Marriage between a Filipino and a Foreigner
2. OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKING/LIVING ABROAD FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS
3.WITH PREVIOUS MARRIAGE: CIVILLY OR IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
Contact Person: Ms. Jovy
Chancery Office of the Diocese of Cubao,
#41 Lantana St. Cubao, Quezon City,
right beside Immaculate Conception Cathedral
Tel No. 723-5113 local 409,
(Open from Monday to Friday)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Have Your dream Wedding Reception at Fr. Mark Horan Hall
The Fr. Mark Horan Hall is a fully air conditioned events place that’s a few steps away from the Mt. Carmel Shrine for the comfort of the guests and the couple. Chandeliers are suspended on the ceiling adding a touch of elegance and coziness.